Re: ptablespec (I lost 1Mb in the flash3 partition)

My ptablespec file is like this and devboard_lx run very well !

# name size     rw-options  type      image-file
rescue 0x010000 ro          rescue    rescue.img
flash1 0x1f0000 ro          kernel    flash1.img
flash2 0x100000 rw          jffs      flash2.img