RE: NO_DMA and ser0

There has been bugs with non-DMA mode for the serial ports. I will send
updated files to you (will also be available in 2.4.26).

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On
Behalf Of Simon Posnjak
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 4:54 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: NO_DMA and ser0

Hi,

It wasn't padding that broke our images. It was the kernel. We turned
off DMA
for all serial ports and the image did not work. When we turned on DMA
for
ser0, the image magicly started to boot correctly. Is this a bug or a
feature?

We use 2.4.22 kernel (from the latest SDK for dev board 82)

	Regards Simon