Re: Building shared library with libtool (fwd)

Then, I think I'm starting to understand what's wrong
with my configuration?

Installed on my system, I only have cris-gcc, cris-ar, cris-ld...
(they are in my PATH)

If I understand correctly your mail, I should have the
following binary installed:

cris-axis-linux-gnu-gcc
cris-axis-linux-gnu-ld

On two debian system, one installed with debian binary package and
the other one installed from source I have "cris-gcc".

I'm not using "cris-dist-1.50" but the version for the previous board.
(probably somtething like cris-dist-1.25?)

Thanks and sorry for this long thread.
Aymeric