[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "Petter Hofverberg" <pth@xxxxxx>, "dev-etrax" <dev-etrax@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: Kernel_panic_after_configuring_the_kernel
- From: "Mikael Starvik" <starvik@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:48:47 +0100
- Sender: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcP6E8E6l4sQehMcTk22IJYRPs59gQ==
- Thread-topic: Kernel_panic_after_configuring_the_kernel
Changing to synchronous serial port will not solve anything for you.
Asynchronous and synchronous serial ports are two entirely different
things and they are completely incompatible. The problem reported
by the kernel is probably because you also have serial port 1 enabled.
From: email@example.com">mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On
Behalf Of Petter Hofverberg
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 2:02 PM
I had some problems with the serial port, and to solve this (I
I changed the port-mode to synchronous. But after I uploaded the new
to the borad, its impossible to communicate with it! When I boot it I
the following message:
"Kernel panic: cannot allocate sync serial port 1 IRC"
Please, anyone, how do I fix this?!