IP Forwarding on Devboard 82

Hi!

We're having some problems with the devboard 82. We want to forward the
traffic between the two interfaces eth0 and eth1 so that two different
subnetworks can communicate.

We've been trying bridging and routing, but we haven't gotten any of them to
work.

It's currently running kernel version 2.4.22 with bridging-support added to
default configuration and /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward is set to 1.

The test setup is like this:

<workstation>
192.168.0.103/24

eth0 - 192.168.0.90/24
<devboard 82>
eth1 - 192.168.1.90/24

192.160.1.80/24
<laptop>

In which ways does bridging and routing differ and how should we configure
the devboard 82 to forward the traffic?

regards,
Marcus