[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
dev board keeps reseting to factory defaults!
- To: <dev-etrax@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: dev board keeps reseting to factory defaults!
- From: "Richard Teltz" <Teltz@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:14:40 -0700
- Sender: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcP8e0FW6az94benTd+dDq3l3IA4qA==
- Thread-topic: dev board keeps reseting to factory defaults!
I just received the
devboard lx and am trying to setup the IP address.
I go through the
procedures as documented and each time I reboot the board, it resets the /etc
dir contents to the factory defaults.
How do I stop this
I traced this from
the linuxrc script through to the /sbin/readbits command and it appears that
some hard inputs are causing this to happen.
Any help is