eth1 : unknown error 524

Hi,

I am facing some problems in accessing the eth1 in the devboard_82. The
system boots up normally and I can access through eth0 without any problem.
However, when I the access through eth1, there is no response from the unit.
Originally, in the network config MEDIA is set to none and in the boot up
message log it says media set to default. So what is the default setting?

Then, I changed the MEDIA to auto and now in the boot up message it says
"cannot set new settings:  unknown error 524".  This error appears for all
settings of MEDIA except none. Could anyone help me to solve this.

regards,

Leo Paul