Re: system time command with millisecond for Etrax 100LX-linux 2.0.38

Hi Emiliano,
I am working in the medical imaging field. on the following project:
The idea is to track patient motion during the acquisition of medical images
of body's inside using systems like X-ray imaging.
Because the scan lasts about 15min,  the patient may move and the result
can be blurred images.
So the idea is to track patient motion using optical cameras, so that
one can theoretically correct the blurred images.
Philippe