CGI, XML, dynamic data

Dear Guys,

I have a routine which collects data of several sensors from serial port.
This data has to be attached with an XML document and sent to a web browser
for display. The values of the sensors being displayed on the browser need
to continuously updated (dynamic data).
Since the boa web server only supports CGI so I have to use CGI to create
XML on-the-fly and link dynamic data with XML and format it as well for
display on a WEB BROWSER.

Since boa does not have XSLT support can you guys suggest a solution for me?

Please note that at a later stage I will have to receive user input as well.
--
Bilal Ashraf,