RE: Timer interrupt

Hi,

>What's the resolution of the normal timer interrupt on the devboard 82?

The normal timer interrupt runs at 100 Hz.

>What's the resolution of the Fast timer interrupt on the devboard 82?

The fast timer provides functions to set an arbitrary timer with
mikrosecond
resolution but I'm not sure about the precision.

>Are there any nasty consequences in enabling the fast timer stuff ?

If you enable many fast timers you will get lets of interrupts that will
degrade system performance.

Regards
/Mikael

I have 3 questions regarding timer interrupts:

What's the resolution of the normal timer interrupt on the devboard 82?

What's the resolution of the Fast timer interrupt on the devboard 82?

Are there any nasty consequences in enabling the fast timer stuff ?

TIA

Bob