[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New compiler tools release: cris-dist-1.56
- To: "dev-etrax" <dev-etrax@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: New compiler tools release: cris-dist-1.56
- From: Ronny L Nilsson <rln@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 02:09:41 +0100
- In-reply-to: <BFECAF9E178F144FAEF2BF4CE739C668186EA6@xxxxxxx.com>
- References: <BFECAF9E178F144FAEF2BF4CE739C668186EA6@xxxxxxx.com>
- Sender: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx
> Someone else have to answer the rest of your questions.
Still got no answer on this....
> -----Original Message-----
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org">mailto:email@example.com] On
> Behalf Of Ronny L Nilsson
> Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 10:58 PM
> To: Hans-Peter Nilsson; dev-etrax
> Subject: Re: New compiler tools release: cris-dist-1.56
> The above errata seem to have been recently updated, why hasn't there
> been any announcement on this list or at the news column at
> http://developer.axis.com? (Or have I missed it?)
> Last, but not least. The updated errata seem strange to me. The
> previous revision v1.3 had as item no. 5 a description of a SDRAM
> bug. Where is that now? Can't find it at all in new rev. Also. new
> and old (CVS) revision number seem to equals (1.3).