RE: Axis Device Server linux version 2.4.?

Dear Kiran

The new Axis 82/83 units have kernel 2.4.22 and when starting up the
device, it prints debug messages on /dev/ttyS0 by default. To be able to
see the boot log from the device server connect the serial port
COM1/ser0 on the device server to a serial port on your computer using
an ordinary null modem cable. Use a terminal program to listen to the
serial port on your computer. Please see the documentation found at the
link below for more information:

http://www.developer.axis.com/doc/index.html

Regarding the Bluetooth on the Axis 82/83 platform, you can use an
external USB dongle. You need to use the Bluez stack which is a separate
download.

Best Regards

Jagoub Shamekhi