Re: MMU Bus fault

oss wrote:
> Hi Orjan
>
> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> I am using the off-the-shelf devboard82_1-91 environment with a devboard 82 device. It's using the linux 2.4.22 kernel with only the standard axis patches.
>
> The usb host controller seem to be version 1.19 as from the bootlog:
> usb-host.c: ETRAX 100LX USB-HCD $Revision: 1.19 $ (c) 2001-2003 Axis Communications AB
>
> Yes, I'm writing to a usb-serial converter. Booting is fine, but the system PANICs when you write to the port, for example /dev/ttyUSB0

Would you mind analyzing a couple of more oopses (with ksymoops, just
like you did last time - I assume you used the options -v
os/linux/vmlinux -K -L -O -m os/linux/System.map)?  The last stack dump
looked a bit suspicious, as it seemed like there was an oops inside an
oops (two occurences of die_if_kernel/show_registers/show_stack).

Also, try defining USB_DEBUG_BULK and USB_DEBUG_CTRL in
os/linux/arch/cris/drivers/usb-host.c and send the output.  It might
reveal something.

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications