Re: where can you retain original kernel image installed

hi,

Yes, I do have all the product images as well the ktest and flashit
scripts. The board is
put into network boot mode (it prints in shell prompt) it's in network
boot.
I have also executed init_env and ktest script.

Why isn't the new image uncompress in RAM so that you can view and
test
the new kernel?
I think that suppose to happen?

But nothing happens at all.