Re: where can you retain original kernel image installed

I connected the devboard with my linux PC via a serial cable.
In the axis/devboard_82 directory I execute . ./init_env.
I hold down the network boot button press and release the reset
button.
(as I press the reset the lcd light goes off and release goes on)
I execute the ./ktest in the axis/devboard_82 directory.
This what prints exactly while still holding the boot button:

Using internal boot loader: INTERNAL_NW - Network boot (default).
Start booting. . .

It stays like this for a long time. I quit by pressing ctrl+z and it
prints:

Stopped ./ktest

I the termnal program there is nothing displayed.