RE: Sync Serial 1

Thanx Mikael for your quick response.

I'm indeed using async serial port 0 (debug) and port 1.
But according to the documentation this shouldn't be a problem when
I want to use the Sync Serial port 1 ( aka serial3 ).

The kernel refuses to boot ( no OOPS, it just stops ) when I enable
the DMA for sync serial 1. When I disable the DMA for this port
the kernel boots correctly, but when I read from port I get no data back
and
The read call blocks.

I'm planning to use the sync serial port in slave input mode.
The firmware on the other side of the port is generating a clock
And putting data on the port. An application suppose to read this
And send it to a tcpclient.

What are the correct settings for the SLAVE_INPUT mode.

Thanx,
Peter