Re: MMU Bus fault

cedric.stevens@xxxxxxx.za wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've installed version 1.19.2.8 of the usb host controller driver.
>
> I still experience the panic. I hope the following can provide some insight.
>
> When switching on #defineUSB_DEBUG_BULK,  the device seem to hang with the
> following extract being
> repeated on the console permantly. I can not see the oops. Can someone
> please explain the meaning of "DMA channel not running in add".

The "DMA channel not running" is completely harmless.  It simply means
that the DMA channel is started after the new traffic has been inserted
in the DMA list.  (The reason the DMA channel stopped in the first place
was that there was no more traffic.)

Does it make any difference if you disable the USB port that is used for
the second Ethernet interface (port 1, if memory serves me correctly)?
(You'll find it under "Drivers for ETRAX 100LX built-in interfaces".)

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications