-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On
Behalf Of Andan Andan
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 6:39 PM
To: dev-etrax

At the page
http://developer.axis.com/doc/software/tools/network_boot.html
I can read that "....By pressing and holding S8" - this is special "BOOT
button"

Unfortunately It is not clear for me how to BOOT "ETRAX 100LX Multi Chip
Module" cause
http://developer.axis.com/doc/hardware/mcm/MCM_serial_server_r2.pdf(circ
uit diagram) we can see only "Reset Button"

Thanks
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm