From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On
Behalf Of cedric.stevens@xxxxxxx.za
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 7:18 AM
To: Orjan Friberg; dev-etrax
Cc: Henrik Eriksson
Subject: Re: MMU Bus fault

Hi Orjan

One final question.

We are still trying to get to a singular problem definition where I know
at
least which module contains the problem. We've seen something work and
are
still trying to prove under which scenarios we have a working system.
Apart
from that we do not know whether the problem is with the axis usb driver
or
with the device driver.

Could you provide me with some overview so that we can understand what
the
problem may be.

Regards

Cedric