Re: MMU Bus fault

cedric.stevens@xxxxxxx.za wrote:
> Hi
>
> Could you please explain the current bug in the driver in detail. For a
> single port, the system is now stable, but I am unable to add a second USB
> Hub. (System PANIC). Is this in line with your bug description?

I'm sorry, but I don't know what the problem is.  Like I said, I've run
devices on both ports previously without problems, and I've never seen
the situation you're describing.  (Disabling port 1 was not suggested as
a solution, only as a way to narrow down the number of possibilities for
what was happening.)

That said, does the ksymoops output look any different now (after the
CONFIG_ETRAX_DEF_R_BUS_CONFIG) change?  Are they consistent between
runs, or do they appear to be random?

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications