RE: USB storage and Linux 2.4.22

Title: Message
Hi!

What you need is the SCSI framework not a SCSI driver so it is no problem that there is no
driver for SCSI for ETRAX 100LX. What problems do you get when you compile with SCSI
support?

If ktest works you should get a set of numbers like this
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000030
0x0000f880

and finally

Checksum of file is...
JUMP
0xc0004000
END

How is your board connected to your computer? Through a switch? Try to use only a simple
hub.

1. Power off
2. Hold network boot button
3. Power on (button still down)