Configuring Boa Web Server

Hi
    I have developed a monitoring system based on html pages.  Now I
need to manage remotes devices using the same approach: web pages and
cgis. How can I restrict access  to certain pages like Axis video
servers do? I try to change the owner of admin.html, under /usr/html but
I can't because it is a read only filesystem.'m not sure that this is a
correct approach.

Thankyou

--
Daniel Fraile i Vergel