Re: MMU Bus fault

Hi

The HUB PANIC can be described with the following debug messages

USB_EP_Desc at 0xc01cd6cc
  command : 0x1f13
     ep_id   : 31
     enable  : 1
     intr    : 0
     eof     : 1
     eol     : 1
  hw_len  : 0x0000 (0)
  next    : 0x401ccedc
  sub     : 0x401cd6dc

   USB_SB_Desc at 0xc01cd6dc
     command : 0x0043
        rem     : 0
        full    : 1
        tt      : 0 (zout)
        intr    : 0
        eot     : 1
        eol     : 1
     sw_len  : 0x0001 (1)
     next    : 0x00000000
     buf     : 0x401cd6ec

Kernel panic: Something wrong with DMA descriptor contents. Too much traffic
inserted?
In interrupt handler - not syncing

No Oops code here.

Regards