From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On
Behalf Of Andrew Radford
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 12:34 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Compiling for devboard LX with the devboard 82 package?

Hi there,

I am currently developing for the devboard 82 but also have a devboard
LX that I wouldn't mind using, but don't want to install the LX package
on my host. What is involved in setting up to compile to the LX, apart
from changing the ptablespec to account for the smaller flash size?

Thanks,

Andrew Radford