network setup

Hi,

I just got a new Axis 82 up and running. I am using the default IP address
of 192.168.0.90. It seems however that eth1 not
eth0(as I expected) is setup as 192.168.0.90. Looking at the bootup
messages, here is the output when network is initialized:

eth0: changed MAC to 00:40:8C:CD:00:00
    + hardware address: 00:40:8C:CD:00:00
    + media: auto
    + IP address: 1.2.3.4
    + netmask: 255.255.255.0
    + broadcast address: 1.2.3.255
    + default gateway:
    + boot protocol: none                                               [ ok ]
 * Bringing eth1 up...
    + hardware address: 00:40:8C:CD:00:01
Cannot set new settings: Unknown error 524
  not setting autoneg
    + media: auto
    + IP address: 192.168.0.90
    + netmask: 255.0.0.0
    + broadcast address: 192.255.255.255
    + default gateway:
    + boot protocol: none                                               [ ok ]
 * Waiting for a network interface...
    + eth0 is up                                                        [ ok ]

This is not a problem except the network boot mode uses eth0 instead of
eth1 so I keep needing to switch from eth1 to eth0.

Any comments,

- Bijou

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.