RE: Execlp

If you are using the busybox ifconfig (which I suspect you are) you
probably need to supply "ifconfig" as arg0 (instead of "") since
busybox is one executable that uses argv[0] to decide which
"applet" to run.

>  > Have you included <unistd.h> ?
> No, it is not included directly, but via some other files
> Compiling for the i386 host it works as expected. Is it compulsory to
> include directly for cris-etrax?

No, it doesn't need to be included directly, but because of the CRIS
calling conventions it is important that you do have a correct defintion
of execlp() with ellipsis.