From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On
Behalf Of Markus Wentker
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 11:12 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Again: SyncSerial Measure

Hello Again!

I must ask the question again because it is very important for me:

We want to use the SyncSerial 3-Port an loaded der Driver and activated
the
Port in the kernel-config.

My (simple) question is now:
Where (e.g. on which pin) can I measure the Clock and
Frame-Clock-Signals?

The Extrax100LX-Chip itself has special solder-balls for this, but where
are
they connected on the DevboardLX?
Are they on pins of the 9pin-DSUB-Connectors?
Or on the 8pin-Connector next to the leds and network-connector?

Please help! Thank you very much!

Greetings
Markus