Re: Again: SyncSerial Measure

> We want to use the SyncSerial 3-Port an loaded der Driver and
> activated the Port in the kernel-config.
>
> My (simple) question is now:
> Where (e.g. on which pin) can I measure the Clock and
> Frame-Clock-Signals?
>
> The Extrax100LX-Chip itself has special solder-balls for this, but
> where are they connected on the DevboardLX?
> Are they on pins of the 9pin-DSUB-Connectors?
> Or on the 8pin-Connector next to the leds and network-connector?

Hi
If I'm not misstaken it's much simpler to use the syncserial 1 port
with devboard lx. Think it's in a combination of X4 and X25. Look them
up in the provided devboard schematics. Remember to disable the async
serial port 1. If you aren't using the async serial 0 the RS232 driver
D11 should be dissabled too.

/Ronny