RE: Devboard 82 Release

Hello Bob,

Unfortunately there is no detailed information about this in the releaseinfo.
All local files (the ones that used to exist in the files-directory) are
installed by packages, as example the webpages are installed by
packages/web/devboard/.... The reason is that we in the future will
distibute all packages separatly which mean that the only thing that
is provided in the release is a configure-file (which defines all packages
for the release and their versions) and a kernelconfig. All packages are
fetched by the configure-script from our web/ftp-server and updates for
specific applications will just be a matter of changing the revision
in the configure-file.

Best Regards,
Anders