Re: Devboard 82 Release

Hi Anders,

Thanks for your reply.

Ok, I see that from your point of view this is a good idea but... :)

I have a whole load of config files for various stuff which eventually ends up
in the /etc directory during a 'make install' (in pre 192 releases) and  I have
been putting these in the ~/axis/devboard_82/files directory and adding the file
  paths in the correct section of makefile. All nice and easy.

What should I do for 192? I don't really know what a 'package' is; is it just
collection of files with its own makefile? Should I make a 'package' containing
my config files and allow the Makefile to do the work? Or should I copy the
'files' section of  the old makefile (with only my own files there, of course)
to the new makefile? Actually, that does not sound like a good idea come to
think  of it.

I think I need a little guidence here. I don't wont to do something that might
interfere with the overall system.

Thanks for your time

Bob