synchronising frames

Dear Mr. List,

we are trying to connect the dev board to a PSB 2165 via synchronous serial port. This is an audio codec chip. Our Problem is that this chip uses a special frame format. First it receives 32 Bit, then it sends 32 Bits. We need a frame sync signal synchron to the first byte. We are using the dev board as bidirectional master. My question is: Is there a way to ensure this special frame format? Hope that someone has an idea. Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Sebastian Sommer