Re: where can you retain original kernel image installed

Does it make a difference if you use the network cable?

Dne sreda 12 maj 2004 14:23 je Kiran Rama napisal(a):
> I connected the devboard with my linux PC via a serial cable.

What about connecting them with a network cable?

		Regards Simon

Disclaimer
This e-mail transmission contains confidential information,
which is the property of the sender.
The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is
intended for the attention and use only of the addressee.
Should you have received this e-mail in error, please delete
and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately.
Under no circumstances will the Cape Technikon or the sender
of this e-mail be liable to any party for any direct, indirect,
special or other consequential damages for any use of this e-mail.
For the detailed e-mail disclaimer please refer to
http://www.ctech.ac.za/polic or call +27 (0)21 460 3911