Re: ETRAX 100LX MCM 4+16

You write that "the current revision has a minior issue with the
transceiver".
What do you mean by current revision? The latest MCM 2+8 or the new MCM
4+16?
Why do you change the transceiver in 4+16? Are there any known issues
for the transciever in 2+8?
The errata for MCM 2+8 tells nothing about the transceiver.
I reported an Ethernet problem on this list in msg04426.html. Can it be
the same issue?
Is it true, that the problem can vanish on 10 Mbit?

Zsolt