Re: Flash-Problem / No startup

Hello!

No, this was the complete DEBUG-Output.

I didn't change anything when re-flashing the Devboard.
Also made "make clean" and then "make kernel & make images"

However I will check this.

Where can I check the RAM Configuration?
I found in the mailing-archiv that this is done by kernelconfig.
What is the correct value for a DevboardLX?

Many thanks in advance.
Markus