Latest devboard_lx release fails to boot using "ktest"

Hi All,

I am testing the latest release of the devboard_lx software.  I downloaded
devboard_lx-R2_2_0.tar.gz, cris-dist_1.56-1_i386.deb, and linux-2.4.26.  I
unpacked/installed as appropriate.  I did a "make everything" to build all of
the devboard_lx software.  The build proceded without errors.  I made no
changes to the devboard_lx software or configuration.

I then run "ktest" and reset the board holding the boot button.  "ktest"
executes and sends the new kernel to the board, at least the output indicates
it is doing something ("ktest" output below).  However, the board does
nothing.  After a couple of seconds, the yellow LED lights, however, I
receive no output on the serial port. I am unable to ping the board.

If I hit the reset button on the board, it boots my working kernel (2.4.22).
I get output on the serial console, the network comes up and I am able to
access the host.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Eric

=== ktest.out ===

Device ID = 0x00008464
This bootloader was built by esorton on Tue Jun 15 15:01:04 EDT 2004.
Checksum of bootloader is 0x000a5b2b
Waiting for load info.
Checksum of file is 0x00000dd7
Got load info.
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000000
0x000095f8
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000004
0x00000104
SET_REGISTER
0xb000000c
0x1a200040
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000008
0x00005611
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000030
0x00001df0
SET_REGISTER
0xb0000038
0x00001ef3
PACKET_INFO
0xc0004000
0x00218000
Checksum of file is 0x0e9f46b0
JUMP
0xc0004000
END
Using internal boot loader: INTERNAL_NW - Network boot (default).
Starting boot...
Exiting with code 0

--
Eric Sorton