From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On
Behalf Of Phil Sutter
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 8:34 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: devboard_82 flash utility

Hi,

We use the Etrax 2+8 part on several of our products and recently
started researching methods for allowing our customers to upgrade
firmware without having to have a Linux system and the flashit utility.
As part of our research, we were reviewing the Axis supplied
applications and found a flash utility that gets loaded in
/usr/html/axis-cgi/admin on the devboard_82. Other than the information
in the readme, we have not found any documentation on this utility but
it seems that it may allow firmware reflashing to be done via FTP and
maybe a few other methods. Does anyone have any experience using this or
is there any documentation for it that would help us understand how to
use it?

Thanks,

Phil Sutter