USB Speed

Hi,

I'm using bluetooth USB modules to interconnect several axis devices to
form a bluetooth backbone network. However the speed is not quite what
it should be compared to real PCs interconnecting. If I try a simple
connection between 2 devices, the speed is already 30% lower as soon as
one of the 2 devices is an Axis devboard.
Anybody  got any ideas where this could be coming from? Or is the USB
implementation on these boards generally slower that the ones
encountered in regular PCs?
regards, Eric

--
Eric Chapman