RE: devboard_82 flash utility

Hi Mikael,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried using ftp as you suggest and it does
seem to load the code and restart. However, it does not seem to load
JFFS. All of my configuration files in etc remain unchanged. I am  using
the command put fimage flash_all.

From my experience using flashit during development, I thought that
fimage would overwrite everything. By the way, is there a way to not
overwrite the rescue partition using the ftp utility?

Thanks,

Phil Sutter