cannot delete file - 2

Hi all,

Sorry I provided a wrong information in the previous message: 100% memory
usage in dev/root seems to be normal (I compared it with an operative Axis
2100).

The actual situation is the etrax100 board shows 0% memory usage in
dev/flash2/ (mounted on mnt/flash/), but actually I uploaded approximately
170kb of files. I also uploaded approximately 1Mb of files to the directory
etc/httpd/html/.

Now I cannot delete nor upload file to the board. Please help me out of
this.

Many thanks in advance.

PY