2120 camera problem

Hi
Im rather a newbie in this field.  I have set up a few 82_dev_borads, but
this is only my second camera.
When I set it up, it gave some problems and mostly with the browser I get
"this page cannot be displayed" - sometimes I get an image, but it
freezes.......
so I go back to pinging.  On continuous ping I get a regular pattern
5 ping returns at <1ms
4 timeouts
- repeat the above ad infinitum
Any advice - or do I have a faulty unit (its fresh out of the box)
Regards
Robert

R M Parkin
Managing Director
Iensys Ltd
Holywell Building, Holywell Park, Holywell Way, Loughborough, LE11 3UZ,  UK
T: + 44 1509 226570  F: + 44 1509 226577
www.iensys.com