100 MB Ethernet problem

Hi, Mikael:

I found the problem, which is the 25MHz Ref clock to
the PHY is unstable with the PLL filter components in
the recommended value from the datasheet. I have to
change the 680pf capacitor to be 0.022uf to make the
clock being more stable. After this, the unit works
fine with the 100MB network because I can see file can
be transfered at the rate of about 33MB/sec with ftp.
flash update image is also working with 100MB network
now.

I also post this to dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com and hope it
will help someone with the similar problem.

Regards,

Eric