adding boot option hda=ide-scsi to boot of etrax 100LX IDE

Hi All,

Is there a way for me to enable the boot option hda=ide-scsi on the etrax 100LX IDE?  I'm looking to enable generic scsi support on the device for /dev/hda.

Has anyone done this before?  If so, are there any online resouces that I can use to ensure that it is enabled and functioning correctly?  I've done some searching, but turned up nothing on adding the ide-scsi option to the boot options for the etrax devices.

Thanks in advance,
Anthony