From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On
Behalf Of arussello@xxxxxxx.com
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 5:22 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: adding boot option hda=ide-scsi to boot of etrax 100LX IDE

Hi All,

Is there a way for me to enable the boot option hda=ide-scsi on the
etrax 100LX IDE?  I'm looking to enable generic scsi support on the
device for /dev/hda.

Has anyone done this before?  If so, are there any online resouces that
I can use to ensure that it is enabled and functioning correctly?  I've
done some searching, but turned up nothing on adding the ide-scsi option
to the boot options for the etrax devices.

Thanks in advance,
Anthony