Re: Bug in linux-2_4_26.diff in combination with a Deboard LX?

On Friday 02 July 2004 05:43 pm, Ferdy Hanssen wrote:
> I would like to know whether others can verify this, specifically the
> poster of message http://mhonarc.axis.se/dev-etrax/msg04459.html (Eric
> Sorton), as his post seems to indicate the same problem.

After the applying the patch, ktest successfully booted the kernel.

Thanks for the patch and help, we are now proceeding with out testing of the
2.4.26 kernel and the modified root file system.

Eric

--
Eric Sorton
Senior Member Research Staff