Re: RE: readonly file system

> tmpfs on /var  - Read/write filesystem lost on each reboot
> jffs on /mnt/flash (etc is symbolic link to /mnt/flash/etc) -
> Read/write filesystem in flash that is not lost at reboot.
> crams on / - Read only filesystem. No way to make it read/write

Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
rootfs                    6.5M      6.5M         0 100% /
/dev/flash3               6.5M      6.5M         0 100% /
/dev/flash2               2.6M    360.0k      2.3M  13% /mnt/flash
tmpfs                     7.0M    120.0k      6.9M   2% /var

So the tmpfs is 7.0 M, the jffs is 2.6 M, but I don't understand the
size of the crams on /. Two filesystems show up as mounted on / that are
the same size, does that mean they are the same?

A product info sheet for the 82/83 says there is 6 meg Flash memory with
 4-4.5 meg available for custom applications. It also says there is 16
meg RAM. Where do these sizes fit into the list of filesystems? Is RAM
the tmpfs, in which case the system has about 8 megs for running
applications?

I'm trying to get a feel for how much space I have left until I start to
run out for new programs/program data.

Thanks,
Nathan