Re: usb-irda and etrax usb driver or how quicky we oops

Dne torek 27 julij 2004 13:03 je Henrik Eriksson napisal(a):
> [...]
:(

> Have you tried not building the irda and irda-usb drivers as modules?
> If not, can you please do that and see if the behaviour changes?

Yes, I did. Firstly I thought (because of what I read at
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/IrDA/IrDA.html) that building
everything in the kernel is causing the oops...

OK. Thank you for your help! It looks like I will have to go and dig in to the
drivers...

On the other hand: I have seen that there was a sync done between Axises 2.6.X
kernel and Linus vanilla. Is there any chance that we might get a "testing" -
if you use it, your on your own - copy (I would like to try if it maybe
works).

			Regards Simon