Re: kflash & ktest problems

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 19:54, Frank Brown wrote:
> I have a couple of Axis-83 devices. I am attempting to use kflash to load a
> new
> image. I can't make it work. details:

> 2 Am running Linux 2.4.26, Fedora, under VMware. Can ping devboard from
> there.

Which type of networking do you use for the VMware virtual machine
(bridged, NATed, ...)?

Is the virtual machine configured to allow the guest operating system to
put the network interface in promiscuous mode? (I have no idea how this
work with Windows as the host operating system, with Linux as the host
operating system you need to run the virtual machine as root).