Re: Re: kflash & ktest problems

Thanks for the help. I had it set to NAT, but the problem isn't that simple.

I have a small network, with a d-link router/802.11 wireless link. Under the
NAT the VMware will link, but it can't run the boot_linux properly. I
unplugged
the 802.11 wireless card (I work on a laptop) and plugged into the router by
the ethernet link. Changed to bridged, and it works. Won't work with 802.11
if bridged, won't work ethernet if NAT.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Frank Brown