RE: Struggling with "snatty" beast

Henrik,

The problem turned out to be dhcp.  You were getting to it with your mention
about routing.  I was missing a few entries in the udhcpd.conf - all I was
passing was an ip and a netmask!

Once this was corrected, things started working.

> Btw, based on the ifconfig output below it seems as you are
> trying to set the HW address of eth1 to the same as eth0. I
> guess that was a typo, since it is a bad idea to introduce
> MAC address conflicts.
Yes, it was a mistake.

I'll have another look at how the MAC address should be managed.

Now I'm working on another related issue, but at least this one is solved.

Thank you,

Mark Richards