Re: setting BS1 and BS2 pins

i can send you the error message later today - i will have to change
flash.c again to add another cflash device for the extra partition - i
had given up on ftp flash. off the top of my head, the message had to do
with failed checksum.

anyway, i think what happens is that read_image is called before
read_image_partition_table, and read_image uses partition->flash_len
(loaded from the partition table on flash) to read the image over the
network, hence it will not read the right number of bytes into each
partition, and it will miss reading the newly added partition.

akshay